.
.

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

On My Desk

I will be MIA for a few days. I'm helping one of my best friends move her daughter half way across the state. I'm not sure if this is being such a good best friend.
A best friend would tie that daughter down so we can see her sweet face whenever we want to.
But maybe a better best friend will hold that friend's hand all during the plane ride home and cry big crocodile tears with her because she loves her friend's daughters as much as her own.
And, while the thought of leaving that daughter so far away is enough to make us come slightly unglued, we will muddle through it together cause we know deep down in our hearts that it is the right thing to do.

So I am armed and ready. Journaling stuff, comfy clothes and my tooth brush.
Wish us luck.
xo
Lynn

4 comments :

  1. Oh my do I EVER get the sentiment expressed here!!

    (And I have mulled and mulled and MULLED your most recent post about the journaling.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good friend you are. Travel safe my friend.

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU are an amazing friend! Give Erin a hug for me (and Robin too!)! <3

    ReplyDelete