.
.

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Friday Ramblings


Can we please talk Holidays?
The red cups are out at Starbucks. By November 1, there it was, staring me in the face and reminding me of what lies ahead the next two months. I asked if the cups were out early and was assured they were right on time and that the store would be ready to rock the holidays by November 11.
So, guess what?
WE CAN BE READY TO ROCK THE HOLIDAYS, TOO!!

vintage book paper for packaging...


Here's how I'm going to help.
That button on the side bar of my blog that says "Artwork For Sale"? It's not empty anymore.
Nope.
It's full.
Of cool stuff.
If you CLICK HERE, you will be whisked away to enjoy your new shopping experience.
For real.
Do you need a hostess gift for Thanksgiving?
Got it covered with original artwork.







Yes, I have been a good little elf this season.
I know you will benefit from it.


Teacher gift?
Yup.
Something for a teen?
Oh, yeah.
The Owl and Hedgehog Prints have been selling like hot cakes at my shows.
Painted on a flat canvas covered with old book pages, they brought many smiles!


I had a couple buy these for their baby's room. It almost made me cry.  



more colors in the shop....

These sweet prints are flying out of my booth as well on show days.
Made from vintage children's books, they are covered in acrylic paint and gesso, then hand lettered.
Psst...they come ready to frame.
Great gift idea.


Oh, wait.
There's MORE.
You thought the owl and hedgehog prints were cute?
How about a lined, 5x7 faux leather journal....



These journals are in limited colors, so hop to THIS PAGE
to order yours.
Each one is free-motion sewn on muslin, dyed with Dylusions Ink and has an itty-bitty vintage dictionary definition added to it. 


I have saved the best for last.
I loooooove these.

Note cards.

I can't decide if I love the packaging or the note cards more.
Wrapped in some vintage pattern paper, each set of six are tucked into a little sewn vintage book page pocket, tied up with beautiful old seam binding.
Bam.
Great gift.


This is SO FUN.
It's like having you at my booth.





Let's get this Holiday wrapped up and spread some beauty and cheer while we are at it!




2 comments :

  1. I am in LOVE
    I should say you are so ready to rock the holidays.
    I am off to look at your mini canvases !!!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you, Rocking the holidays. So happy for you my friend..

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete