.
.

Friday, November 6, 2015

Time For A Show





Well, in all the craziness, let's do an art show. 
YAY!
If you are in the area, stop by the
at Smiley Park on Saturday, November 7 from 10:00-4:00.
We have had winds, rain and crazy cold, so the forecast for Saturday is...
perfection.
No, really. We will be back to almost summer on Saturday, so you might as well come out and enjoy the fun.


I'll be there with my birds...


repurposed wood and vintage map creations..



did I mention birds?



Small Truths are in full force this year-
perfect for yourself or a little something for someone else.


An encouraging word or two can make anyone's day...


Hope I see you there!







6 comments :

  1. Have fun at the art festival. You're art is amazing. Love your birdies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work my friend!! Wishing you a successful show!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous work my friend!! Wishing you a successful show!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your art looks great, Lynn! Hope the show goes well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with the show. These birds are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete