.
.

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Just stuff

Hey, all! 


I think I have somewhat survived our week. I put a sort of "lock" on the kitchen cabinet door. (A rubberband.) We at least purchased a new dog door, but haven't installed it quite yet. Doug had to leave before it got finished. He is doing an olympic sprint triathalon tomorrow through Kaiser. My sweet husband will swim a mile in the ocean by Santa Monica Pier, somehow get his wetsuit off and ride 25 miles on his bike and then run 6 miles. I'm glad it's him and not me! Brenna and I, on the other hand enjoyed the dog park, and then a "picnic" dinner of Subway sandwiches while we watched Shark Boy and Lava Girl. What a strange movie.

I found this way cool website for free clipart. See the button on my sidebar to get to the site. THEN I  figured out how to put it on the blog. (Did you know macs have a "control" button that gives you direction when your mouse is on the picture? I didn't until ten minutes ago.) I think this gal sums up how I felt all week:





Nice balancing act, huh?
Till next time,
~Lynn

2 comments :

  1. I'm a mac too, and I am comfortable with my mac being smarter than me, lol. Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...one thing...check your link. it looks like you have an extra http// in it and it's not working.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete