1. Assume there is caffeine in the iced decaf coffee (with sugar free caramel) you had at 3 o'clock today.
2. Vow to never, ever, EVER, have iced decaf coffee(with sugar free caramel) from local coffee store again.
3. Ask Doug for a rehab program to be able to follow #2.
4. Blame Doug for not being able to sleep because he was snoring.
5. Pray. Pray that sweet husband of mine will take Brenna to school tomorrow.
6. Think of lies to tell the Doctor's office as to why you NEED, NEED, NEED to reschedule your yearly exam that you are supposed to be at by 11:00 a.m. Maybe something like, oh, I don't know, "I have the swine flu." Yeah, that's it!
7. Pray again. Pray you don't forget to call the doctor's office early.
8. Eat another pumpkin muffin you made that you were going to share with Brenna's teachers tomorrow.
9. Do NOT watch the taped episode of The Biggest Loser while eating the pumpkin muffin.
10. Start laughing while you are trying to sleep on the couch.
11. Wonder if you should draft eight new blog posts and save them for posting later.
12. Try not to panic because you are wondering how tired you are going to be when the sun comes up and Lauren is coming home for a visit for the FIRST time and you have to go to dinner at someone's house tomorrow night.
13. Take 1/2 Tylenol p.m. and hope for the best.
Just in case you were wondering what to do.....thought I would be helpful.