Here's my reality check for the day.
I am trying to figure out what I can get done in the next 45 minutes. 'Cause, you know, 45 minutes is 45 minutes and I should be able to cram something into it, right? RIGHT?
So, here is what I am thinking of attempting:
1. Clean up the art room, because I can't even walk through it.
2. Make a new soup recipe and take pictures of it to post on Vanessa's blog on Saturday.
3. Take pictures to show you of some cute pumpkins I put under glass because I actually decorated a little for fall.
4. Post about the ridiculously fun time Doug and I had playing in a golf tournament. (No. I do NOT play golf, which made the day even funnier.)
5. Realizing I really need to pay some bills for the end of the month.
6. That darn dishwasher needs unloading again.
7. Get ready to take Brenna to a dr.s appt. (in 45 minutes) to check her scoliosis, and hope that it has stayed in position since taking off the brace.
8. Figure out dinner after dr. appt.
9. Go back to school where we will sit through j.v and varsity volleyball games while Brenna does her water girl duties.
10. Get home at 8 or so and look at this list again and realize I didn't get anything done.
11. Give thanks that tomorrow is a new day.
How's everyone else doing???