.
.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

A Quick Post

Just a quick note today, as my hands have been covered in PAINT and GLUE and PAPER and....
Can you see the smile in my face??

After washing off my hands later, I'll be heading over to one of the team mate's houses and joining the TEAM and the crew for a night-time practice ride.
The crew will drive the guys up to the point of Oak Glen, a climb of 1,690 feet in 4.8 miles. Then the team will take off in pairs with a follow vehicle behind them and ride DOWN the peak so the follow vehicle drivers can practice, well, following! This is important, as the rules are the cyclists are to have a follow vehicle behind them at all times at night.
Oh, wait. Didn't I tell you they are practicing all this at NIGHT?
It's really fun when you get to follow CARL or BOB.
They have no fear and like to go as fast as possible down hill. Ha. Even at night!

Buncha knucklheads. 


I also got to take pictures for my neighbor's daughter for her big PROM night!!!


We love Sarah, she "hangs out" with Brenna all the time. Not sure what we will do without her once she heads off to college!


Umm, yeah. Closest Brenna will get to Prom this year.


Too cute!! And I thought I'd miss out on all the Prom fun....



The other new is that if you haven't visited Heather and Vanessa at their sweet blog, 
They took the time to feature the post I did about the guys.
Thank you, Heather and Vanessa, for spreading the news!!!
O.K., I'm off to paint and get ready!
Happy Saturday!!!
xo
lynn

2 comments :

  1. Riding at night Yikes.. Men really have no fear do they. It does sound like they have a great time.. I do miss the days of prom.. What cute photos you took of them.. Brenna looks adorable with that big smile.
    I can't wait to see what all the glue and paint is about.. I am sure something wonderful..

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun (and be safe)with the night riders!!! Love those prom pictures! Hope you have a fabulous weekend! Hugs, Terri xoxo

    ReplyDelete