.
.

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Please send in the troops.

Okay. I have a bunch of pictures on my camera just waiting to be uploaded for a post on the show last weekend-which was a blast by the way. Instead, I seriously do not have time to blog. I'm working like a fiend for this upcoming weekend, my kitchen is torn up, my bathroom is torn up, and my sweet husband decided to throw in the garage to be torn up as well. Add to that the prediction of rain for the first time in months. I all ready have half the garage in my living room, so now the bikes are being added. Like I even give a flip at this point, but I just wanted to check in and let you see how the Richards family has fun.
Real posts are promised for next week. Right after the kitchen countertops get installed.....
xo
lynn

7 comments :

  1. Riding bikes in the living room is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I just sat down for the first time today and this post popped up.
    LOVE
    How much fun is this.
    It reminds me of my favorite scene in fight club where brad pitt is riding the bike thru that old house of his.
    So funny!
    Good luck with all you have going on, add the bangs on to all of this, girl no wonder you have a headache ;)
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This made me laugh! Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel your pain...sometimes we just have to go with the flow...XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel your gain! I would say "pain" but you have a GOOD reason for being too busy to blog, and so do I. I would love new countertops/kitchen in a big way, but I'm pretty happy about my own reason.

    I have a full house! I have both daughters home this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds pretty crazy, Lynn. it will feel good when all is done. I am still trying to put this house together so I understand. I add an appliance and a pipe bursts...and so on...and so on...and so on...
    Big hugs,
    Suz

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have me smiling once again. So glad to hear all is well with you. Love this photo.

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete