.
.

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Friday Ramblings: Last Show Of The Year


The last show of the year is this Saturday!!!!
At the new/old house.
I have garland and twinkle lights, treats and fire logs.
New friends, old friends and tons of beautiful product for the young and old.
Vintage, hand crafted, repurposed and made with love.


My fellow artists and I are busy preparing for you!

I'm doing some new prints, but the rest of life? Well......



I photographed the original pages and still need to mat them, but have not done many dishes....



I stamped my deer again, but haven't see much of the outside world....



I like the new brown color on the deer, but, um....my studio still looks like a bomb went off in it.




I've made cookies, but I haven't a clue as to what's for dinner.....





I can't wait to see you at the show.
And don't worry-I'll have the coffee ready!

Joining the fun at




13 comments :

  1. Wish you good luck for the event !
    Fantastic artwork!
    Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved the art work good luck for the show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks terrific, Lynn. So wish I lived closer! Have a great show!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The show looks like it will be fabulous, Lynn. Love the stamped deer head. I especially enjoyed your statement about cookies and dinner. That's my kind of eating!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed looking at your photographs here.
    Good luck with the show, I wish I could come, it sounds marvellous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those photos of the cups on those lovely coasters... they are awesome... the cookies and dinner part is all too familiar... you know I blame pinterest for that... it always feels like there should be baking after I scan pinterest... I know the show is going to be a fabulous success and then you will head back into the bomb zone formerly known as your studio and know it was all worth it...xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I see lots of wonderful creations, Lynn! Hope it's a great sale...have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy the show!! It all looks amazing! Best of luck!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  9. Worth the chaos, Lynn! Fabulous pieces.

    -Barb

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wishing you success and fun on your upcoming show. Your images are beautiful. Not to worry about dinner. No one will starve. It's the season.

    ReplyDelete