.
.

Monday, December 22, 2014

Gather and Create




Summit House Welcomes:
HEART COACHING
An Evening For Creating, Coffee and Laughter

Join life coach Sue Robson and artist Lynn Richards 
as they guide you through a unique experience 
of bringing your 
Word For The Year to life.

Friday evening, January 9
7:00-10:00 pm
464 Summit 
Redlands, California

Cost: $35.00, which includes all supplies, coffee and dessert
no artistic experience required!

Space is limited!
Sign ups are
HERE
Leave any questions in the comment section and we will get back to you A.S.A.P.

Makes a great stocking stuffer!!!!



2 comments :

  1. Hi Lynn, thanks for stopping by my blog a couple of weeks ago. I wish I were able to come to beautiful California for a little workshop, but alas stuck here in very chilly Illinois. I hope to learn more about journal pages and collage this coming year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could join up and participate!!! All the best to you with the class and on 2015!

    ReplyDelete