.
.

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Hooray for Friday


Happy Friday.
Man, this week went by fast.

I have been buckling down in the art room to get ready for the 
Saturday, May 2
10:00-5:00
It will be the 10th Anniversary!



I'm working on (new) designs for the (vintage) book pages.




I love the new quotes I have come across that really fit with the pages.



journal page done with dylusions spray, black staedtler .01 pen and copic marker.

I'm doing some journal work in between pages, wondering where all these birds will end up!
The lettering is getting to be more and more fun for me to do.
It will be even better when I find a light that is somewhat portable and has super powers.
Until then, I'll be working on the lines around my eyes by doing my squinting exercises.


More birds and little bitty canvases. Some birds stay in the journal, others take flight...


Hoping you are taking flight this weekend!

Linking to 
















16 comments :

  1. Everything here is fabulous. I love the arrow motif in the vintage pages. It seems really fitting. Your birds are beautiful. I especially like the one that is made from the cut strips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous works and I love love love your beautiful writing!! Send some of your wonderful creative energy my way will ya!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got some gorgeous work here-i especially love that fabulously colourful bird. Good luck with the art festival.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous bird. I also love your vintage look illustrations. You hit the vintage look perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lynn, your art is incredible! That collage bird just takes my breathe away! And I love your lettering. Good luck at the show. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lynn, I absolutely love the bird with the takeoff of Psalm 100!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful artwork, Lynn...you'll have some lovely pieces for your show!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved all of these but the collage bird won my heart. Your lettering is so neat. I love talking pages. Words add charm.

    ReplyDelete
  9. lynne magnificent art. Good luck on the show.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the vintage illustrations and the lettering is gorgeous. The birds are terrific - I especially love that multi colored collaged bird. Beautiful work

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love, love, love your canvas bird!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How creative and inspiring works!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful art and calligraphy. Thanks for sharing your work and process.

    ReplyDelete
  14. the birds in the bottom few are amazing... and I love fly... very cool week of work... you are going to have some amazing work for the show

    ReplyDelete
  15. The birds look wonderful! I also enjoy how the quotes work well with the vintage art.

    ReplyDelete