.
.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Too Cute

Lauren and I found a new way to make flowers, thanks to our friend, Debbie. They are super easy and led to many wonderful ideas! One is this bottle I re-did from Christmas. O.k., are you ready? Oh, man I love this:



I love it so much, I don't know if I can put it up for sale...




Between the vintage glass glitter, the tulle, flowers and this sweet ballerina's face, well....




I'm not a pink girl, either. Really. The only pink I can see right now in my house is the YMCA exercise schedule.




The ballerina came from Karen, over at GraphicsFairy.
I love the ballerina's impish face. Don't you think she has a lot of fun??




Yep. I'm gonna have to make more.

p.s. such a happy day-couldn't you just die for this sweet bluebird? Well. My fantabulous new friend, Susie made this up for me. I'm going to have to give him a name. Yes, most definitely. I'm so easily pleased!!!!!!
Have a good day!

6 comments :

  1. Where to start, where to start? OK, LOVE the new look. Susie did an awesome job. That bottle is adorable...yeah, I would have to keep that one too! Love the fairy and the blue bird...sweeet! It's perfect! :D

    hugs,
    c
    yapping cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a burst of creativity you have going there! Love the bottle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I'm not much of a pink girl either!

    I thought I was the only one...................

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your new signature!! vintagesusieandwings is just the best, best, best. I'm so glad that you have connected with her and that you had her make you a banner and everything. WOW. Though I did love the banner you made for your blogspot in the beginning :-)
    I hope you submit a picture of the bottle to graphicsfairy for the brag monday. You MUST!! If you do that, then I'll submit a pic of my box. Wouldn't it be fun?? Sister submissions. LOL. But about the bottle...It's fantabulous. You certainly have a well of creativity inside of you. You continue to awe and amaze me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Friend,
    Thanks for your sweet comment & I just read your sis's comment above..you two are tooo cute! I did make my little sign thinking of Lambs & Ivy...how'd you guess? :) Are you making many goodies for me?? I can't wait to see what you come up with!
    Talk soon Friend,
    Susie
    PS: You & your sister must follow me on my new blog as I have only 1 friend, that's so sad. ;)

    ReplyDelete