.
.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

And I thought Wal mart was bad.
Can I just tell you a little bit about where we are? I do know it's 12:25 a.m. And it's 84 degrees. I do know we are at a "Flying J Travel Plaza", where there is an area for professional drivers to shower and lounge. I'm pretty sure we are still in Oklahoma, where the wind comes sweeping down the plain and Texas is not too far away. I do know that my eldest is ready to hop on a plane home. She is completely over the drive home. It doesn't help that she has 28 bug bites on the back of her legs and we have no Benadryl cream. I keep trying to tell her we are making memories......
Sweet dreams!!
xo
Lynn

1 comment :

  1. See now, if you were at a Walmart you could run in and get some Benadryl! Ya, your daughter probably would think I was very funny either, sorry.

    By the time you get this you'll most likely be home sweet home. Luckily you have the extended weekend to recover.

    Rest well, Susanne.

    ReplyDelete