.
.

Friday, June 24, 2011

Well, hello, Annapolis!!!!! We woke up at 4 a.m. To catch our flight and landed on the East Coast in the afternoon. After a VERY eventful shuttle ride that ended up being close to 2 1/2 hours long with a driver that yelled at us (he ended up at the wrong hotel) to the point of making Brenna cry, we are all snuggled into our beds. Moral of the story: NEVER. Make. My. Child. Cry. Suffice it to say there will be one shuttle driver in time out pretty soon.
We spoke with Captain Doug and they are 500 miles away, e.t.a. Of 4-5 am Sunday. He asks for prayer for wisdom as they come onto the finish line....
Sweet dreams!
Xo
Lynn

4 comments :

  1. So close to the finish so fast! I take a few days away, and the whole family is on my side of the Mississippi.

    And Aunt Debbie wants to pop Mr. Shuttle driver for making Brenna cry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nobody makes our Brenna cry. I join Aunt Debbie in wanting to pop Mr. Shuttle Driver!!!

    I didn't know you got to fly out to the East Coast when they were done!
    Hope there is time for some fun.

    Prayers for wisdom!

    Love you,
    Suz

    ReplyDelete
  3. what???? what kind of person would make that sweet girl cry?? the beast, let me at him....
    that aside, my thought are with those poor biker fellows who must be so sore and tired...may the finish line rise up to meet them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you let Mr. shuttle driver have it. That is so wrong to make sweet Brenna Cry.. I hope he gets a very long time out.. By now they are done. YEA!!! I do hope everyone one is safe. And I hope you all enjoy your time out on the East Coast..

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete