.
.

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

It's In The Brooklyn Art Library....

An email I received today:

Dear Lynn Richards,

Thanks for sending in your project for The Sketchbook Project: 2012! We just wanted to let you know that your project has now been cataloged into the Brooklyn Art Library! It can be found on the shelves with a call number of 157.4-8. 
Please stay tuned for more details about the project.

Sincerely,
The Art House Librarian Robot

Art House Co-op
www.arthousecoop.com


WOOOO HOOOOO!!!
I love, LOVE that life still has beautiful news to give us, however small it is.
I'll take it.
I hope you hear of something today that makes you smile.

(sneak peak of the whole sketchbook....I'll put it all together later this week!)


extra x's and o's.....


12 comments :

  1. OMG CONGRATS!!!
    I am so HAPPY for you!!!!!!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohooooo-ing with you! This little piece of talent affirmation and encouragement couldn't have come at a better time, could it?

    I'm going to check my email. Maybe there's a note from a publisher. (Just kidding. Totally just kidding.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool is that.. I am super happy for you my friend.

    Big Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. That must have been so exciting to receive that letter, open and read it! I love what you posted so far of your sketchbook - I can't wait to see the rest because I LOVE your art. It always makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, this is so exciting! So well deserved!

    I'm sorry I have not been by in awhile. I've been busy with figuring out this whole etsy thing and then FB. I have been a bad blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for you! There is no such thing as small when it comes to your art...all affirmations are big ones...I'm glad I checked in today...june

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is great news:) Can't wait to see bits of it later this week. There is another blogger artist I follow who has a book there as well! I am going to make sure that I run over to Brooklyn to catch this. THanks for the link, I'm going to check out those dates! How exciting it would be to see in person!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is awesome, Lynn! I bet your feet are barely touching the ground! I'm so happy for you:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lynn,
    This is beyond great!!!! Big congrats to you!
    Enjoy the feeling :)
    xo~ Anna

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cool is that! What a wonderful project to have been a part of and now it's available for all to see. Wonderful Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Lynn! How wonderful! A BIG Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is AMAZING!!! Congratulations! I love hearing awesome news like this! Sending you a big high five and a hug! t.xoxoox

    ReplyDelete