.
.

Monday, February 20, 2012

Meeting a Friend


Have you ever been able to meet a blogging friend in person?
I was privileged to do so on Saturday.

Amy, of Vintage Marketplace and I have been emailing for quite a while. It's amazing the friendships you can make while blogging. We met up in our most favorite place in the world and it was like we had known each other forever. We talked for six hours. AND had starbucks together. Oh yeah, dinner as well, but the coffee, well. Nothing like talking over coffee. Sheer fun!! (thanks to her amazing husband who was on dad duty that whole time!)

If you have the opportunity to meet a blogging friend, I hope you take advantage of it. You won't regret it!
xo
lynn

7 comments :

  1. Oh...I have met some bloggie friends...three or four so far. It is sooo fun! Glad you got to meet up with Miss Amy!

    xoRebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have met a couple of blog friends.. And they have been just as wonderful in person as on there blogs.. So glad you had a good time!!

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know exactly what you are talking about because I have been blessed by meeting some of my Fellow Flyer/Blogging/FB friends, too! I am so happy for you. The smile on your faces says it all. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lynn,
    Lucky you! This sounds like so much fun! I haven't yet met any of the folks that I have gotten to know on the internet.... but, can imagine what a super experience that will be when it happens. Wow, sunglasses, sunshine, and no jackets. You are truly blessed!
    Hope your week is wonderful and thanks much for stopping by :)
    xo~ Anna

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope some day to meets some bloggy friends! Sounds like fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds wonderful, especially the Starbucks part!

    If I were to meet a blog friend, you would be one I would want to meet.

    Really.
    Seriously.

    ReplyDelete