.
.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

A Quick Note


Just a quick note while packing up my eldest, then supposedly getting the Christmas decorations out...
I had to share with you all a conversation between Lauren and Brenna that occurred this past week:

Brenna says, "La-la, do you believe in Santa?"
Lauren: "Why yes, Brenna, I do."


"Good. Cause, do you know what, La-la?"
"No Brenna, what?"


"Because our country......"
"Yes?"
"Because our country believes in Santa Claus."

all images courtesy of Graphics Fairy.


Don't you all just think that would solve a lot of things???
More next week....

8 comments :

  1. Brenna has a sweetness which I wish we could bottle and sell. If we could, it would sure solve a lot of the world's problems.

    Do you ever watch the Christmas movies and wish that it could all be that wonderful for just a day? I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet...You are sure blessed with those girls...
    Love the beautiful old Santas, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet post my friend.. brought a smile to my face.

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so sweet! Yes, Brenna, our country does believe in Santa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so adorable, what a wonderful statement!
    I really wish there was a Santa, maybe he could magically make my son appear on Christmas from Germany!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lynn...I'm so glad you stopped by! Love your Santa images...I'm going to share a story about St. Nick in a couple of days...it will warm your heart (I think).

    Now...I don't try and keep everything out. In the boxes I take Christmas from I place some of my everyday things. When it's time to pack up Christmas I then unpack the regular decor stuff. Easy peasy! :)

    Love to you girly. Thanks for the compliments!~

    xoRebecca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our country does believe in Santa Claus & I'm one of his BIGGEST fans!!!
    Big hugs to you &your amazing girls! ;)
    Love,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ho Ho Ho
    YES I do think so

    such precious girls you have there Lynn!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete