.
.

Monday, November 16, 2009

Art Every Day Month. Day 15

Hi, Gang!
I did not post this weekend because of a lack of creativity, but because of a lack of a camera. Yeah, I forgot my camera when I went to my friend, Wendy's house to finish up production for the boutique this weekend. Brilliant, I know, but what can I say?? I remembered to pack up Brenna, so that's good.

O.K. So, all that said, I did bring home a couple of Christmas bottles I made. (everything else was left at Wendy's house.) What do you think?












 I finished the Christmas dominoes (waay cute!) and will post them later this week. They are all
 "sparkle-d" up and hung on a small tree.

 Who doesn't HATE these??



Oh! My creativity for today?? Throwing myself back under the covers to get rid of a sinus headache after I took Brenna to school. (I hate those worse than ornament hangers...well, I don't know-they both make my head hurt!)

Until tomorrow!
~Lynn

8 comments :

  1. I love nostalgic creativity. The clock made me think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn,
    I love you bottles. I think the watch one is my favorite. I am recovering from Silver Bella. It was wonderful and exhausting. I think you should come next year...I know you would love it!

    Hope your headache gets better. Sinus headaches are on my list of the most unpleasant, too.

    xo,
    Suz

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bottles are great. I especially like the one with the music on it. Sorry you are feeling bum today. Sounds like you did the right thing by crawling back into bed. I just now saw Friday's post. It was a great way to show your day was a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely things! I like the clock. I keep wanting to do some type of a project for the hostess of our next book club. The book was Time Traveler's Wife, and I want to do something that has a small clock or watch on it. Great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Headaches suck!

    That being said, I really, really like your bottles---especially the one with the clock.

    Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you continue to amaze!!! The greatest disappointment in cancelling is not being able to see your booth and all that you've created. I suspect it will be eye popping (on top of everything else you made those fabulous bottles???!!). That's my sister :-) Sorry to hear about the sinus headache. Not what you need right now, but one way to get a little rest...and good that you did. You're going to be busy come Friday. Woooo Hoooooooooooooo!! That's my sister!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so love the christmas bottles - they look so festive and fun - what a great project!
    Thanks for sharing it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really really love your style. These are gorgeous pieces!!!
    xoxo,
    ja

    aedm

    ReplyDelete