.
.

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Art Every Day Month. Day 25

A little sweetness in the day.
There is just something about bubbles that we never outgrow. Brenna has not outgrown quite a few things, even while life just keeps marching on. She still loves bubbles. Candy Land I can live without, bubbles, not so much. Bubbles are a sweet part of our life. I think they represent an innocence that never quite goes away. Sometimes I am glad for that.












As I look at these pictures, I see the intensity in her face. Just the ability to draw a breath, blow and hold a stick all at once is such a feat. It makes me stop and recall all that she has mastered, and how flipping hard some of that has been. Here she is, all herself. Moving and doing and being. With bubbles.





~lynn

6 comments :

  1. I love these pictures! They totally capture the essence of that innocence of childhood. I love really close up pictures of children, they are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. in the midst of the chaos of family, you find time to make such a beautiful post...I loved it. I still love bubbles too :-)

    ReplyDelete