.
.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Art Every Day Month. Day 29


Creativity is coming in the form of photographs lately...I haven't had a whole lot of time to sit down and create. But this is a great venue, as it captures so much and like always, I have thoughts of what to do with some of the photos down the line!


Whew. What a whirlwind Thanksgiving! We had some really sweet memories:

The newest cousin:



Peppermint ice cream and brownies. Wii bowling tournaments.




Hanging out. Listening to the kids laugh and play. Realizing how much everyone has grown!




Having Lauren HOME.




Well, not much is going on otherwise. We are enjoying each minute with Lauren, I haven't given a thought to Christmas decorations, other than, "How on earth has everyone gotten so much done all ready??" I didn't do any Black Friday shopping, the weather has turned blustery and cold and we even got a dusting of snow on the local mountains!!! So much for Indian summer. I hope each of you had a memorable Thanksgiving. I am thankful for each one of you and all your support!
love, Lynn





2 comments :

  1. Enjoying each moment IS art, isn't it? Great to read your post today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great holiday! I'm glad you had a good one! :D

    -c
    yapping cat

    ReplyDelete