A schedule. Yep. That's it. I need to get back to a schedule. THEN I will have time for artwork.
Here is what was NOT on my schedule, but decided to be:
... printer spitting paper randomly at me all day. 2 hours to fix internet problems. pool mess to clean up. dog is making me n.u.t.s. I sewed through a section of a quote i wanted to use on a canvas and had to start over with my crazy printer. I keep sweating for no apparent reason. we have 3 hours of volleyball to go to by 5, it's 3:40 and MOM has NOT had a shower. eww. I also had 46 thank you cards returned to me by our mail carrier for more postage. ummmmm....i think that's it.
Then, smart girl that I sometimes am, I grabbed my devotional (better late than never) and read this:
"Go gently through this day, keeping your eyes on Me. I will open up the way before you, as you take steps of trust along your path......."
from Jesus Calling.
Five things I love about Brenna:
1. She does things I would never do.
2. She doesn't realize there are things people think she can't/shouldn't/would never do.
3. If she wants to do something, she will figure out a way, and there is usually someone that wants to come alongside and help.
4. I love that she is the team's water girl.
5. I love our team and the way they love B.
O.K. gotta go get cleaned up now...