.
.

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sunday Scavenger Hunt

I was a bit more prepared this week for the Scavenger Hunt hosted by Ashley Sisk.
I kept a list in my wallet of what the prompts were.
Yeah, I did.
It was fun, too!
Here are the prompts:

Brown:
Brenna and I made Carmel Corn for the bake sale at school this week. 
Let's just say it was a very good thing it was sent to school.


Coffee or Tea:
Ummm....
yes, these are all mine from this week.
Could be worse.


Linger:
Brenna and I took our lunch to the park on Friday and this was the sky we sat and looked at.
Pretty sweet.



Hazy:
Now, I could have just taken a picture of my brain fighting a cold, but, whatever.
I added haze to a portion of a canvas I worked on this week instead.



Inspired by a book or movie:
My favorite books-


Have fun perusing what other fabulous photographers have done

**************
LOVE THIS!
On a side note, I have discovered while perusing the other's fabulous photos, that there is a movement going on to post every day about Down Syndrome since October is National Down Syndrome Awareness Month. If you click on the button at the top of the side bar, you will be taken to some pretty amazing places where people love a little more and a lot deeper. 
I'll begin today by tagging on the end of this post that our lives our changed for the better with our Brenna. It's hard and it's crazy at times, but we wouldn't EVER want it any other way.
Stay tuned for more!!!!






xoxo,
lynn




11 comments :

  1. Great shots - that Brown caramel corn looks scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness...that brown is so delicious! :) LOVE your hazy capture, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful job - really like your linger shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set! Brown looks yummy! I would have had to give it away also, so I didn't eat it all. :)

    Love linger and hazy also!

    And I keep a list of the hunt items in my camera bag also. I just need to remember to read it before Saturday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love your blog, I am your newest follower. Wonderful pictures.

    Loved them all hazy was my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!!! Am going over to Etsy now to visit your store-- what a lovely, lovely blog... am so glad we connected!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought this was great and looked fun last week, and I still didn't do it myself. I really would like to.

    I love that final picture of your girls, Lynn.

    BTW, on the topic of Down's, I'm sure you have already read this blog, but just in case you haven't I love this gal. My older daughter is addicted to her blog.

    http://www.kellehampton.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such great shots my friend.. I have to agree that caramel popcorn looks yummy.. And so does your hazy shot.. I love that last photo of your girls.. So sweet.. I am so glad you did the hunt again.. I told you it was addicting..

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love Love Love the coffee & that last shot is so SWEET!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the caramel! Looks so good. It's just too bad I can't have any.

    I think posting about Down's Syndrome is great. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete