Short and sweet today, I am battling my ridiculous sinuses again.
It might be all right, as I took Brenna's amoxicillin instead of my medicine this afternoon. Between the two of us, it's amazing this doesn't happen on a daily basis.
Umm, I needed three of my pills, so I took an extra good dose of amoxicillin.
Moving along now.
I did finish this sweet canvas, I love it.
What do you think?
It will be up on Etsy soon.
It's a small 5x5 canvas
with the bird done in different strips of paper and the definition of surrender found from a vintage dictionary. The "B" is from a set of playing cards I bought over at Linda's etsy. She has the BEST vintage everything in her store!
Continuing on my 31 for 21 post...
Five things I love about Brenna:
1. If you just need a day to curl up and watch movies, she's your gal.
2. I love that we can go to a dog park and stay for a long time and she is so fascinated by the dogs and knows a lot of the different breeds.
3. I love that she loves Starbucks.
4. I love that we sat on the couch yesterday and colored for 30 or 40 minutes.
5. I love that she loves Curious George.